What to expect as an Affiliate Marketer – The Lifestyle
If you’re looking to make a ton of money online, then the best option for the widest selection of people is undoubtedly affiliate marketing. This is the online business model with the lowest barriers to entry that anyone can learn and anyone can master. At the same time, it is potentially one of the most profitable business models you can use online and certainly much more profitable than blogging for AdSense revenue or similar.
And this is a point that advertisers on Facebook often like to labor. Chances are that you’ll have seen plenty of adverts for online money-making schemes and ‘programs’. And no doubt 9/10 times, they’ll be based around affiliate marketing.
You’ll know these ads if you see them. They’re the ones where people talk to you from their private yacht and tell you how they make a 6-figure salary in just a few hours of work each week.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: What to expect as an Affiliate Marketer – The Lifestyle
* How Much Does an Affiliate Marketer Make?
* The Affiliate Marketing Lifestyle: What Does Affiliate Marketing Involve?
* How to Approach Affiliate Marketing
Chapter 2: How the Affiliate Marketing Actually Works – The Mechanics
* Types of Affiliate Programs and Choosing the Best Product
* Some More Tips for Choosing Your Affiliate Product
* Why do Product Creators on Digital Affiliate Networks Give Away So Much Profit?
* Your Beginner Strategy: Don’t Reinvent the Wheel
* Scaling Up
Chapter 3: Time to Make Sales
* What is a Sales Page? Creating the Layout
* Writing Your Sales Script
* Value Proposition
Chapter 4: Platforms You Can Use to Make Sales
* Blog Posts
* Email Marketing
* Affiliate Marketing Person
* Using Your Existing Routes to Market
* Influencer Marketing
Chapter 5: Content Marketing – Marketing Your Email List, Blogs, and Sales Page
* The Power of Content Marketing
[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”reg” ihc_mb_template=”1″ ][/ihc-hide-content]